Hey everyone! Today I thought it would be fun to share an interview I did with my three (almost 3.5) year old son. I was cracking up when he was answering these questions. For some of them I had no idea what he was going to say! When he gets older I can look back on these questions and laugh at what he said when he was little. My plan is to ask him these same questions every year.
I wrote every answer exactly how he said it and put the real words in parenthesis so you would be able to decipher three year old talk. Sometimes I don’t even know what he says!
1. What is your name? Jamesid Dady Hambel (Jamison Brady Hamel)
2. How old are you? Tee! (three)
3. What’s your favorite animal? Uh, I like a monkey.
4. What’s your favorite food? Maffles! (waffles)
5. What’s your favorite book? Dat one! (pointing to his stack of books)
6. What is your favorite TV show? Paw Patrol!
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? Bigger!
8. What is your favorite sport? Two! (?)
9. What makes you happy? Mommy.
10. What makes you sad? Time out.
11. What are your friends names? Oliver and Nuke. (Luke)
12. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
13. What is your favorite color? Boo. (blue)
14. Where is your favorite place to go? Probably, I like the park.
15. Sunny or rainy? Rainy.
16. What is your favorite toy? I like cahs. (cars)
17. What is your favorite movie! Cahs Movie! (Cars)
18. What is your favorite snack? Cheese! I hungee!
19. What is your favorite drink? Milk. I want milk!
20. Would you like to get married one day? Uh huh.
21. How many kids do you want? Two!
22. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play!
23. What is your favorite thing to do wit Mommy? Play!